KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

Skywatch Friday: Nice Sky

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 1:03 PM

The photo was taken last Wednesday of 03-30-11. I was at Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental and I found that the sky turned to dark at 4PM. I made it more interesting to look at and I took it because I found it nice. I could say that God is really amazing of His creation in making the sky so wide to that we could think of Him and appreciate His power and greatness. Well, I could say that it is an art that can't be compared by any mankind works. All things work for good and His creation is part of His love for us to enjoy the world and appreciate its beauty. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 Comment

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    Posted on April 1, 2011 at 3:17 PM