KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

I'M BACK!!!

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 12:18 AM

     Welcome me coz I'm back... It has been so long before I posted something here. I missed lot of things in blogging. More than one month... Hoooo... Well, I was busy for work in school because I am teaching, member of admin, and at the same time school nurse in NANURI International School (Korean School). Well, I enjoyed and happy with my work there and it is really true that teaching is not that really easy. Patience is a virtue and every teacher should have that quality of heart to teach and share their knowledge for their students to learn. Blogging is also nice but there are times that I need to prioritize things and which is this work that I am focusing now. Anyway, this does not mean that I am quitting blogging. This means that I want to work on this together. Till next post... God Bless...

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments