KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

Art #44: The Bourne Legacy 2012 Film

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 1:07 AM

 The Bourne Legacy is a film by a very known Jeremy Renner as Agent Bourne. Well, this film really inspired me to watch, because most of its shoot were taken from Philippines in which were I live and my Nation. I hope that this film will be another Box Office. I know that a lot of people  were waiting to watch this film and many were so inspired and touched by this film. This is an awesome and amazing film to see like the former Bourne Trilogy. The Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, and Bourne Ultimatum. I really expect a lot of this film as Jeremy Renner being part on the film The Avengers. If you want to see in advance and be inspired. Try to watch the Official Trailer that can be found in Youtube or www.youtube.com. 


"There was never just one"







Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments