KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

Art #47: P.Joe's Diner

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 12:33 PM

This photo was taken at SM Cagayan de Oro City specifically at P.Joes Diner. My brother took this photo as a souvenir and it took me a lot of confidence to pose for a photo shoot. Well, it was fun and I enjoyed the moment with it. There would be more photos to post but I just choose this as one of those. We ate lots of food and this was a birthday celebration of my brother. Now, I made this as my primary photo in my facebook account also I use this many times with my other accounts to make it in a uniform mode. Thanks to my brother who took this and we just want to enjoy the moment together as a family with my Mom Josephine Yañez, Jo Honey Yañez, Razel Joy Yañez, Razel Joy Yañez, and yours truly. Hope to post more photos here related to our family trip. The Lord is good and he remains faithful as always even though at times life may be difficult to understand.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments