KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

What Comes Into My Mind

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 10:33 PM

Really, I don't know what comes first. Today, I am suffering of this soar throat. It is difficult to speak when you are having trouble with your throat. It seems that, my throat is rough and dry. I don't understand this thing and I don't know what comes in my mind. Thinking of so many things, because I am not so sure of what is this about. Well, I just tried to relieve it with warm water so that it won't swell or for vasodilation or what do we call dilation. Hopefully by tomorrow this thing would be healed. Hahaizzz... It's bothering me all the time and I am so worried of what will happen next after this. Well, I'll do my best to be creative with the use of my remedy and other techniques to make this be at normal state. It irritates me when I talk and even when I swallow.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 Comment

  1. Covnitkepr1 Said,

    Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    Posted on April 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM