KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

Art #27: A Special Grandmother (Argie P. Yañez) Photography

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 1:45 AM

This is my Grandmother. The mother of my mom. She is known as Comemoracion Atad Padilla. Well, my grandma is so funny person and loving with great kindness. I do really like her of being the way she is to me and even also the way she is to my brothers and sister as well as to my cousins. I am blessed and thankful of having her as my grandmother because of the way who she is. This mother's day, I will never allow a chance to be kept aside. I'll take every opportunity that I can grab to spend time with her. Because she deserves it. By her I exist and by her I am not be like this without her. I took this photo as a remembrance and a way of love from me. I love you Lola! Happy Mother's Day!




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments