KaRbfnyCoNG5CyTrAq1SvtT4twM

Art #35: The Atrium (Arjayart.Foto) Photography

Posted by Posted by ARJAY On 7:48 PM


This photo was taken by my cousin Rodz Padilla Ganob at Limketkai Center. It was just a plain trip or lets just say for fun only. Anyway, I love to edit photos and collect them as a remembrance. We cannot return the time we spent in this world and it is an opportunity to capture every moments that we want to take as a memorable event. Well, this photo will remind me of the things that we could appreciate at Limketkai Mall in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. It may be called a small mall compared to other malls in Asia or in the world but it is one of the biggest mall in Cagayan de Oro City. I used to spend a lot of my time in here just hangging around with friends or with my family as a part of spending time with them. Memories really matters and it takes time to do that.



0 Comments